Agincourt, Opal Reef, St. Crispin… your mind races with visions of towering coral formations and an abundance of fish of all colours and sizes. Join us for a luxurious day of boat diving on the outer most edge of the Great Barrier Reef and judge for yourself why Port Douglas diving is classified as world-class diving.
Your day of diving with HABA includes:
- The option to do 1, 2 or 3 dives guided by our professional Divemasters and Instructors.
- Small groups – no more than 8 divers per group
- High speed tender drop-offs for accessing drift, wall or pinnacle dives
- A free refresher of a few essential skills for anyone who hasn’t dived in the last 12 months
- Large tanks for extended bottom time
- High quality equipment – NEW Mares BCDs (Rover DC) and regulators (Rover 2’s) coming soon!
- Full-length stinger suits or 5mm wetsuits, depending on the season
- Additional safety features such as a dive computer (Mares Puck 2) and an inflatable surface marker for each diver
- A spacious back deck and easy exit and entry points
- Fresh hot water rinse for warming up after your dive!
Click on any image for a slideshow